Reliable shipping of medications has always been our priority, so we work only with trustworthy delivery companies. We process your orders as soon as we get them to ensure the quickest shipping. We always strive to deliver your products according to the established timelines, so you know when to expect to receive your order.
Careful packing of products
Over the years, we have developed a reliable system of packing orders to make sure that they arrive at your destination undamaged. We carefully cover medications in paper and bubble wrap to protect the products from any damage during transportation. In any situation that you notice problems with your packaging or products inside, you should inform our specialists.
How long does it take to receive an order?
The average shipping time 1-3 weeks. You have an opportunity to choose between regular and express delivery of your order depending on how quickly you need it to arrive.
- Standard Airmail (10-21 days after the dispatch, no trackable)
- Trackable service (7-10 days after the dispatch)
When you complete an order, you will get a confirmation from us and an approximate time when you can expect your medications to arrive. If you get any questions regarding the shipping of your order, please get in touch with our support team using contacts on this site.
Additional shipping information
- Please, make sure you revise your order before confirming it to make sure that we can send it out without any delays. Also, ensure that your name, surname, and address are written without mistakes.
- Check whether your country is eligible for shipping before you make an order.
- You can decide whether you want your order to be delivered to your home address or post office depending on your preferences.
- Keep in mind that holidays and customs procedures may delay the shipping of your order.
- Please, make sure you take medications out of your mailbox as soon as possible, as drugs should be properly stored in your house. Depending on the drugs, they may have to be stored in the fridge.
International and national shipping
We understand that certain drugs can be particularly expensive in other countries, which is why we perform both international and national shipping of generic medical products. We offer an opportunity to those in other countries to purchase cheaper medications and save money on their treatments.
You should keep in mind that the legislation in some countries may vary when it comes to delivering medical products. If you are not sure whether you can order drugs to your country, please contact our team.