|Kamagra is a well-known drug for the treatment of impotence. Today it is considered to be one of the best analogies of Viagra. It has powerful tonic properties, and therefore gives a qualitative result even with serious forms of erectile dysfunction.
||Levitra is one of the most effective medicines improving erectile function in men. Levitra is a potency stimulant with a real effect and a minimum number of contraindications.
|This drug is produced in India, does not differ in its properties from Viagra, acts similarly, but is much more affordable.
||German pharmaceutical company “Buyer” is the main manufacture of Levitra and has impeccable reputation all over the world.
|The main active ingredient of the drug is sildenafil. Some additional inert substances could be found in the composition of tablets, that do not affect potency and are completely utilized and excreted by the body. The medicine is available in the form of tablets of 50 or 100 mg.
||Sildenafil is an active component of the drug, which is used in the most potency stimulators. The medicine is produced in the form of pills of 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg.
- The effect of Kamagra is noticeable within three hours.
- Kamagra has strong stimulating properties. They manifest as high sensitivity of the gland penis, as well as strong sexual arousal.
- The relaxed muscles of the penis are better filled with blood, as a result of which the erection is enhanced.
- In the process of sexual arousal, under the influence of this product, the cavernous bodies of the penis are filled with blood more strongly, as a result a firm erection appears.
- The effect could be observed in 15 minutes after taking the pill.
- As a result of systematic use, blood circulation in the cavernous bodies of the penis improves, and a stable erection occurs.
- A big plus of the drug is the low price and the possibility of regular use without addiction and the need to switch to stronger drugs.
- A small number of contraindications.
- The rapid onset of the effect (approximately 20 minutes after administration).
- Reduces tension and reduces the risk of early ejaculation because of excitement.
- The effect of the medicine is observed during 6 hours.
|The main disadvantages of the pill are:
- allergy to the main active substance;
- allergy to a number of auxiliary components;
- taking more than 100 milligrams of the drug per day is forbidden;
- the presence of restrictions and contraindications;
- co-administration with other medicines can cause serious side effects;
- drinking alcohol shortly before taking the medicine can reduce the effectiveness of the drugs.
|There exist some of the cons of Levitra. The most common are:
- You can not take the drug with alcoholic beverages, otherwise there is an adverse effect on the liver.
- It’s not recommended to drive the car on the days when a man takes Levitra, as there is no sufficient information about the effect of the drug on concentration.
- Allergic reaction to any component of the drug.
|Kamagra is indicated for men who regularly experience difficulty in achieving or maintaining an erection. The main reasons are:
- weak erogenous state (often) and premature ejaculation (rarely).
- diseases of the pelvic organs, as well as some disorders in the cardiovascular system.
- imbalance in the hormonal background, low androgenic level, a large number of female hormones in the body.
- taking antibiotics or drugs that depress the nervous system for a long period of time.
- frequent stressful situations, tendency to depression, unstable emotional state.
|The main aim of this drug is the treatment of erectile dysfunction and all the symptoms of the impotence.
|Adverse reactions from Kamagra occur due to intolerance to Sildenafil
The most common side effects of the drug are:
- diarrhea or constipation;
- redness of the face;
- nasal congestion;
- lower back pain;
- decreased visual acuity;
- allergic rash;
- sleep disorders;
- chest pain;
- increased heart rate;
The duration of adverse reactions is individual. Their occurrence is a sign of intolerance to Sildenafil citrate. Continuing to take the medicine in this case is dangerous to your health.
|Levitra may cause adverse reactions, such as:
- changes in blood pressure: frequent hot flashes, palpitations, arrhythmias, myocardial ischemia, angina pectoris and syncope;
- nervous system: hyperexcitability, insomnia, headache, tremor, slow reflexes, loss of consciousness, abnormal dreams;
- immune system: redness of some areas of the skin, allergic rash on the body, hypersensitivity to the components, fever;
- visual system: temporary disturbance in the perception of colors, tearing and pain in the eyes, visual field defects;
- auditory system: temporary decrease in hearing acuity, extraneous ringing and tinnitus, deafness, vertigo;
- respiratory system: nosebleeds, dry cough, tightness in the throat, chest pain, asthma or shortness of breath.
- gastrointestinal tract: dry mouth, colitis, hepatic dysfunction, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, thirst, and hyperglycemia.
Risks and risk factors
|· Kamagra is prohibited for young men under the age of 18, as well as for men over 65 years of age.
- intolerance to the active substance;
- injuries on the penis;
- congenital deformities of the pelvic organs;
- infectious pathologies in the reproductive system.
- The drug is contraindicated for children and women.
Kamagra is dangerous for those men who have such diseases:
- atherosclerosis, heart failure, arrhythmia, hypertension;
- arterial hypotension, unstable angina pectoris;
- myocardial infarction, ischemic stroke;
- neurosis, epilepsy, insomnia, myeloma, leukemia;
- renal failure, liver failure;
- cirrhosis of the liver, gastric and duodenal ulcers;
- hereditary pathologies of the retina of the fundus;
- exacerbation of other diseases in the reproductive system.
With a mild degree of renal failure, the drug can be used several times a week at a dosage of not more than 50 milligrams. Kamagra is not contraindicated during a hormonal disorder. It is approved for use in the treatment of azoospermia and infertility.
|The main risk factor is individual intolerance to the active substance.
There are other contraindications:
- minor age;
- problems with the heart, liver and kidneys;
- taking antiviral and psychotropic drugs;
- taking drugs with nitrates;
- Levitra is contraindicated in elderly patients (over 70 years old);
- Congenital deformities of the genital organ.
- The use of other pills with similar mechanism of action to eliminate impotence.
Those patients who suffer from diseases of the digestive system can use Levitra with caution:
|The lowest price of Kamagra 100 mg is $38 per 28 tablets.
||The lowest price of Levitra 10 mg is $206 per 24 tablets.